Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Playing around.

I had time to spare in class and played around a bit on Canva just to get a feel for some covers, and I actually like some that I made.
 

I made these to play with layout and colors, completely ignore the fonts and the text. I like how close up Ambar is on the second one, and I like how the red and blue text match up with the photo. However, I like the placement of the first one better, the text interacts more effectively with the actual photo, and it looks more like a conventional magazine.












I think this one is my favorite, although it is not the cover image that I wanted, I love how the font is unique and distinct in itself. The layout is fun yet structured, and it gives the reader everything they need to know to get them intrigued enough without revealing too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...