Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour.
With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm sad it's over, but so happy with everything I was able to grasp from this class and project, by far my favorite thing I have produced.
See you in the real world.
Love, Mollie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection
Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...
-
Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...
-
Here's the final product! I am very proud of the outcome and how well Atomic came out. The PDF doesn't show the pages as a double pa...
-
Okay, okay, OKAY! I think I got it, hear me out. So I'm leaving what I have so far as is, I'm making the contents page the left side...
No comments:
Post a Comment