Monday, April 9, 2018

Quick little update

I finished (I think)! Before I jump for joy, I'm going to ask for opinions from my fellow creative peers. But until then, I'm going to share the new and improved cover with you. Once I downloaded the finished product, I realized that the colors were way too prominent and Ambar was nearly washed out completely by the darkness. So, I re-edited the cover.
On the left is the original cover, and on the right is the final cover:

Putting them side by side makes me feel like I'm crazy for wanting to use the first one, but it's fine. I'll forgive myself for now.
After I get feedback, I'll make a few quick refinements, and complete my CCR. For now, I think I'm going to start working on a PowerPoint for my CCR, since it will be much easier for me to present my information smoothly if I have a structure in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...