Thursday, April 5, 2018

Before and After


I edited my photos! Yay! The group critique was very helpful and I got great feedback for how to edit my photos. Everybody loved my sample covers that I uploaded in my last blog post, and their favorite was the one with the red and blue writing together. However, their favorite font was the curly one in the last cover I designed. I'm going to play with mixing the both together, but for now, let me show you my edits!

For the spreads, the top is the before, the bottom is the after. The left is the before, and the right is the after for the cover. I used PhotoScape X which is like a free version of Photoshop since I don't have access to it at home. I tried to play with the cover colors in the photos for the spread, and I think it will work perfectly! Hopefully this will turn out how I'm envisioning it, I want to finish the entire magazine this weekend and do the CCR before Wednesday, but here she is!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...