Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Final Images (I think)

So I'm about to start the actual layout for the magazine, and I have the final images selected, at least I think I do. So far, these are the ones I want to work with, but I have some backups in case the text doesn't work with the layout.

 




I still have to edit them heavily to enhance color, depth of field, and cropping, but these are the shots I'm going to use. I'm probably going to infuse the same reds and blues on the other two photos. I'm not ecstatic with the clothing rack photo so I might not end up using it since I have to do the table of contents and it was an extra spread, but I'll see if it's able to work out. I need to start getting ahead of my game because this is due on the 14th, but I'm away for a competition from the 12th through the weekend, so I have to be done with the project and CCR by the 11th, AKA a week! Terrifying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...