Monday, April 2, 2018

Outtakes

The shot of Isabelle acts as an alternative cover that I shot just for fun, but I was thinking of using it as a back cover so I could highlight both of the "models." The shot from the clothing rack shows the composition that I used for the actual photo (I will post once I edit), but shows them having a little more fun. There, you can see how the lighting isn't perfect and the photo looks a bit washed out. In the last photo, I shot it with the selfie camera with the phone against the mirror, because I was trying to get the shot from the angle pictured, but when I was behind them, the bathroom lamp completely washed them out. I thought this angle would work better than it actually did, but it came out kind of bland and ordinary. 
I tried to use colored lighting for both the bathroom and clothing rack shots, but since I was alone and wasn't able to find help, I couldn't make it possible. I'm not entirely devastated because there's nothing a little photoshop can't fix, but I wish I could've shot it raw so it wouldn't lose quality, and I'd have less work to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...