Sunday, April 1, 2018

Details

 

This is a detail shot of Ambar's makeup with its reaction to the light, and a possible cover shot. I have a few portraits that came out better than this one, but this is the general idea for the cover. I made sure there was enough room above her head for the title, and a lot of negative space along the sides of her body to add more text. The blue came out kind of green-ish in some shots, so I had to take the exposure almost all the way down (image on the left) for it to come out as opaque as I wanted it. The shadows play very well with Ambar's figure and the natural contours of her face, which makes her "power" truly jump out of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...