Saturday, March 31, 2018

I DID IT!

Yesterday, I shot the photos for my magazine and I couldn't be happier. The cover photo came out amazing, the tape with sharpie worked perfectly on Ambar and the idea of two colors really made it stand out. The outfits I chose for her definitely gave the glam-rock vibe I was going for, and the addition of glitter under her eyes from the inspiration from Neon Demon executed exactly how I envisioned it.
The shots of the clothing rack took a while but got finished, and I need to photoshop the coloring a bit since I had to use flash and they became a little washed out. The photo through the mirror of the getting ready action also came out exactly how I wanted them to. I think I'm going to add a bit of the hue of the cover image, red to the clothing rack photo and blue to the makeup photo.
I need to start working on the content but I am very excited and a lot more motivated now that I have everything shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...