Monday, April 9, 2018

A problem.

So here I am. In the middle of working on my foundation portfolio. Stressed, may I add, since I have to have this all completely finished by Wednesday. I've JUST come to the realization that I need TWO two page spreads. Yes, I did the table of contents. And yes, I did the page with the actual music/body for Ambar's morning.
This is what I have so far:





















Obviously, the text has not been manipulated yet. But, now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to make each of these a two page spread since I didn't even shoot enough pictures. I am now reading the rubric as well, and I see that I need four images of my own as well. I truly went into this completely unprepared, just assuming I was doing it right.
Thank god I shot some additional images for fun that day, and this is what I think I will use:




















I could do a feature on Isabelle since she is Ambar's best friend in this magazine, and I need to remind myself that this isn't the entire magazine, so it doesn't have to flow completely. It can be elements from different parts of the magazine. Let me repeat that to myself a couple hundred times so I can work this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...