Sunday, March 18, 2018

Where am I?

I'm sort of stuck. I have no motivation whatsoever to do this project or pursue this idea that I have, which I was totally excited for a couple weeks ago. I'm dreading shooting and I'm dreading having to start writing for the spreads. Is it that I'm tired of school overall, or that this idea wasn't meant to be mine? I'm envisioning it now and I see it turning out completely different than I want it to, in a bad way.
Nevertheless, I continue. Next week I am shooting all of the photos for the magazine, with a ton of extra photos in case I want to switch things up as I'm laying it out. I'm also going to start "assembling" the magazine when I have the photos, which I haven't been doing because I don't want to get carried away with the layout and then get frustrated because it doesn't work with the photos I shot.
I need to find my motivation again! I was super excited for this and without that excitement I won't get anywhere. I think I'm going to start writing the music content of the two page spread this week to help me get a vision of the shots I definitely wan't to use for the table of contents and the spread. I'll keep you guys updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...