Thursday, March 22, 2018

Help.

The first double page spread about Ambar with her playlist is final. I'm not touching that, but I'm thinking of adding the second spread with one of her friends (hi Isabelle). But I'm so stuck!! I can't think unless I'm hands on with my photos, and I can't shoot until next week FRIDAY. That's so far away. What am I supposed to write about this week? My brain really can't process these spreads without having my concrete photos along with it. But I think I have to force myself to start them anyway. Well, spring break starts tomorrow. I can start to pretend I'm artistically inclined and get some sketches done, just so I don't go into the shoot blindly. I also need a location. And colored sharpies. And outfits picked. And props.... Okay, maybe I do have something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...