Friday, March 9, 2018

Inspo

Going back to Atomic Blonde, the movie itself features some elements of the lighting I wanted to achieve. For the inside photos, I don't want them to be extremely dark and menacing, yet I want it to show real life through a powerful eye. These are the photos from the movie, they show the background instead of getting rid of it, yet the focus is always on her and the lighting highlights her features perfectly.






The lighting is obvious, yet you can still see the background, other people, and every element of the setting in the shot. That's the look I'm trying to achieve, because I don't want to completely obliterate the background and lose the element of life itself.
I really love the photo from the screenshot of "The Neon Demon," and I found more with the glitter aspect that makes the photo look amazing. These are the inspiration shots I have for the cover.







The lighting is exactly what I envisioned; colorful, powerful, and stark, yet the glitter makes it more fun and playful, so it doesn't become too dark, boring, and somber (thank you for the word Ambar). The way the light will bounce off of the glitter adds dimension to the photo as well, which will make for a great cover. Bless my AP photography mind. We love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...