Monday, March 12, 2018

And so it begins...

Joomag was hard to figure out at first which resulted in full blown chaos, but within five minutes I got it. The layout that I want to work with is a fashion based layout, and what drew me in the most was the table of content page. It's not what I originally envisioned with the roman numerals, but it has a very interesting layout of the numbers huge in random places on the page.














I think this is what I will start working with for the table of contents, but have a photo layered in the background and change the opacity where the text would go. The only issue I've noticed is that the numbers stand out before the text does, and the text is usually what draws the reader to want to flip to the page. We'll see where this takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...