Saturday, March 24, 2018

Backtrack? Edit: I got an idea.

So I went back and did a little bit of research as I am entering the week of the final product coming alive. Even though I know the first spread is going to just be a playlist with a little blurb, I wanted to add an actual article based on Ambar and Isabelle's interaction with fashion. I wanted it to be a little Q and A, but I feel like I can expose my writing skills better if I include an actual article.
According to this article from Freelance Writing, they recommend writing on a topic you have actual interest in, which is why I'm leaning towards fashion. It's something I can learn more about, that I also have the desire to. While researching, this article gave me the inspiration to write what is called a "trend piece" in the fashion world. The article suggests that I should start the piece with a quote, which is exactly what I'll do. It makes sense since I am highlighting Ambar and Isabelle. It also suggests that I add anecdotes, so I JUST GOT AN IDEA IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS THOUGHT! Rather than TALKING about fashion, because that's boring, we'll follow the format of the music playlist but Ambar and Isabelle will suggest different outfits for different scenarios!!!
Okay, okay, my creative juices are flowing like crazy right now. The first spread is a playlist for how to get ready in the morning to get pumped for your day, chosen by Ambar, who portrays a model that often has very productive days. So, to move on from that, the following spread will be Ambar with Isabelle (photo yet to be designed) and their outfit tips for certain scenarios (ex: dates, lunch with friends, family brunch, job interview, etc.) AND they're both so fashionable I know they'll have all of the pieces available. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...