Sunday, March 25, 2018

Schedule

Today is Sunday, which means the day is approaching. I need to talk to Isabelle and Ambar to figure out what outfits they'll be able to put together based on what they have for a couple different scenarios. I will either shoot the outfits on a blank wall and photoshop them together (like Polyvore, see below) or shoot them on a rack and leave the background as is. I think we could get together around noon, and be completely finished before three. Not quite sure why time is relevant here, but it makes more sense to me in my head. I keep thinking once I shoot I'm done, but I need to put it all together, write the articles, put those together, figure out a layout, AND do the (is it called CCR? yeah, right?) 10 minute thing. To top that all off, I have a yearbook competition from April 12th to April 14th, the last three days I have to work on this project. Basically, it all has to be completed in roughly two weeks from today! Fun! Let the stress begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...