Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I'm alive

Oh. My. God. I have been working NON-STOP since Sunday on this magazine, PowerPoint for the CCR, and I'm currently working on the script for the CCR but I seriously need a break. I leave for my trip tomorrow at 6:30 in the morning, I am currently on slide 7 of the script, I have 21 slides, and I still haven't packed. Although I'll probably have time to record the CCR when I get back, I need to do it today in order for it to come out the way that I want it to.
I am very stressed to say the least, but I'm also very proud of how far I've come and surprised to see how much fun I had creating Atomic. The next time I post on here will be the final product, and that is truly terrifying. Until then, thank you for supporting me through this entire journey.
Back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...