Monday, April 9, 2018

Back to the Drawing Board

Okay, okay, OKAY! I think I got it, hear me out. So I'm leaving what I have so far as is, I'm making the contents page the left side of the spread, and the "Meet Ambar" page on the right of the spread, like so:












That makes sense, right? God, please tell me it does. I'm panicking at this point. Well, once I figure it out with Mrs. Marchetti (please help me), I'll see if I can leave it like this.
So what I was thinking for what I'm missing was to do a highlight of Isabelle, but the content will have a take on what it's like being Ambar's best friend. I don't want there to be confusion as to why Isabelle is suddenly in this magazine if it's about Ambar, so I will take that angle on the body of the spread. I realized I also have a couple candids from the day I shot, and that can be a sort of tribute to their friendship. What I see in my head right now is the headshot of Isabelle on the right side, and a page on the left with a couple cute photos, a central quote large on the page, and some insight from Isabelle's perspective on their friendship.
Here is the photo I want to use on the left:












And these are a couple I'd like to edit and see if I can use on the right:
 













I could take a fun approach with lots of pictures, showing how well they get along "off of the runway," as they both met through modeling and are traveling together because of it. Let's see where this is headed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...