Friday, March 2, 2018

Got Genre?



Hello, I am stuck. It's like when you think of a really good idea, but you only know the end, and you have no idea what you want the beginning or the middle to be. AKA, the most important parts. I know I want the magazine to be heavily based on photography because, not to toot my own horn, but I take pretty great pictures. I have this vision in my head: my model (shoutout Ambar), perfect lighting, sharp makeup, enticing eye contact. But I have no context behind it. I think I've decided though, lifestyle? I guess that's what I'm going for. I found this article which says lifestyle magazines "include articles and editorials in the areas of fashion, travel, food, trends and general pop culture," which is right up my alley. The more I say it, the better it sounds. I'll read into it a little more and get back to you guys. 
"How to Launch a Lifestyle Magazine." Bizfluent bizfluent.com/how-7726695-launch-lifestyle-magazine.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Last but not least, here is my CCR for Atomic: Empower Within the Hour. With that, I say goodbye to this project and this class. I'm s...